Another week over, we are very ready for the weekend over here. We’re heading up to see Seth’s parents for the weekend and keep his dad company as he continues to recover from surgery.
Here are some of my favorite posts from this week that you should definitely check out because I think you will like them too.
- Favorite new-to-me blog: The Diva Dish. I love the outlook on life that Ari has and she posts so many amazing recipes and tips for healthy living-like these homemade ding dongs. Or ho-hos. Or whatever other inappropriate name you call these. And “baby boo” is awfully cute as well :)
(Photo from Diva Dish)
- Favorite healthy food post: Apple Sage Chickpea Burgers. I love the flavor of apple in any burger or meatball recipe and these burgers look amazing and they are vegetarian! But really, the lemon ginger yogurt sauce is what convinced me that these need to be made and consumed ASAP.
(Photo from Edible Perspectives)
- Favorite Dessert post: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn. The name of this recipe says it all. If you read my temptations post on Wednesday, you know what this does to me.
(Photo from Two Peas and Their Pod)
- Best fitness post: Julie’s Interview with Dr. Travis Stork. She got to interview Dr. Travis Stork from the show The Doctors, which is really very cool. He shared with her tips for living a healthy life on the go and what his typical diet looks like, which is surprisingly lacking in meat most of the time.
- Best wedding post: This Chicago engagement shoot from Style Me Pretty. How cute is that s’mores pit?
(Photos from Style Me Pretty)
- Best YouTube Video: This video of the dog talking. It’s seriously hilarious, I dare you to watch this and not smile.
Have a great weekend!